The W-601 series wireless microphones are UHF systems with quartz controlled frequencies, characterized by a reliable and excellent quality transmission.
The W-601II system consists of a UHF wireless receiver, an ICE Microphone and a belt transmitter that can be connected to a Neck Microphone or to a Lavalier Microphone.
The belt transmitter features a separated volume controller.
There are 4 different factory preselected frequencies, carefully selected to allow simultaneous use of 4 radio devices without interfering with each other.
The packaging includes:
– UHF Wireless Receiver (available with 2 different frequencies)
– 1 UHF Wireless ICE Microphones with anti-popping filter
– 1 rubber supports to rest the microphones stably
– 1 UHF belt transmitter
– 1 Neck Microphone with anti-popping filter
– 1 Lavalier Microphone with anti-popping filter
– Audio cable Jack 6.3mm-Jack 6.3mm
– Adapter from 6.3mm Jack to 3.5mm Jack
• Frequency Range: UHF High Band 867.85MHz (Ice)/865.85MHz
(Neck), 846.85MHz (Ice)/840.85MHz (Neck)
• Frequency Stability: +/-0.005% with quartz controlled
• Maximum Deviation Rage: +/-15KHz with Limiting Compressor
• Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20Hz
• S/N Ratio: >100dB (A)
• THD: less than 0,5%
• Audio Dinamic Range: Over 108dB
• Dual Channels fixed frequency by quartz
• S/N Ratio: Over 108dB at 15KHz deviation
• Power Supply: AC 110/220V, 50/60Hz
• Service Area: 30mt (Open Field)