The R2730DB by Edifier expands the Edifier Studio series with this monstrous, 2.0 system that offers a three-way Tri-amp audio solution.
Besides version 4.0 Bluetooth connectivity for audio playback, the system is also armed with optical, coaxial, RCA and auxiliary line inputs that make it versatile for connection to multiple audio source simultaneously.
The total 136 watts of output power creates deep, ground shaking bass from the 6 1/2 inch bass driver and clear treble and high notes from the 4 inch mid-range and ¾ inch tweeters.
The system utilizes professional audio processer from Texas Instrument, sophsicated processings including electronic crossover, speaker
compensation and dynamic range control are carried on in the audio DSP to make the ampilifier perfectly match the speaker system.
The front mounted bass reflex port with carefully calibrated cross-section helps to extend the low frequency effect and eliminates air
turbulence at the same time.
A dedicated bass signal output is available on back panel to make it possible for connection to external subwoofer.
The MDF wooden housing keeps the speaker system thoroughly grounded for boisterous volumes whilst reducing acoustic resonance. With
a wireless remote included, the R2730DB can easily switch between audio inputs and volume levels. The side-mounted adjustment panel
allows users to tailor fit bass and treble preferences. The R2730DB is an iconic system, producing audio from low bass to high treble notes that is sure to impress even the extreme audiophile.
● Active bookshelf speaker with Bluetooth pairing capability for music playback
● Dual Digital (optical, coaxial) and dual analogue (RCA and 3.5mm) audio inputs for versatile source connection
● 6½ inch (178mm) bass driver, 4 inch (116mm) mid-range and ¾ inch (19mm) NdFeB tweeter drivers
● Calibrated, front mounted bass reflect port effectively extands bass response
● Professional 5 pin XLR canon type speaker connecting cable with angled connector
● Class D amplifier with DSP based electronic crossover and dynamic range control minimize system distortion
● Stand-alone bass signal output available for connection to external active subwoofer
● Multi-functional wireless remote control and side panel control on active speaker
● All MDF wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance
● Universal 100V-240V power supply
||RMS 14W × 2 (treble) + 14W × 2 (mid-range) + 40W × 2(bass) (DRC ON)
||Φ19 mm silk dome tweeter
||4 inch (116mm)
||6½ inch (178mm)
|Controls on Cabinet
||Volume +/- , Bass +/- , Treble +/- , On/Off
||Volume +/- , Ingresso Audio
||4.0 Bluetooth connectivity
||218mm x 393mm x 298mm (W x H x D)