Edifier’s R1580MB takes the flagship studio range to commercial businesses and schools with this latest model. The R1580MB 2.0 system produces 42W RMS from its 4 inch bass driver and 13mm tweeter drivers in each speaker.
A front facing bass reflex port emphasises lower frequencies, allowing for richer bass performance.
Its most unique feature is the two microphone inputs designed to convert a standard set of speakers into a public address system for use in small rooms and meeting spaces. Devices can be connected using bluetooth, dual RCA inputs and audio volume, bass and treble can be adjusted using the adjustment dials located on the side of the speaker.
• Active bookshelf speaker system with 42W total power output
• Dual microphone inputs for use as public address system
• Bass, treble and master volume controls located on the side panel
• Class D amplifier with 4inch bass drivers and 13mm silk dome tweeters
• Wireless remote control with mute and volume adjustment
• 100% MDF wooden enclosure to minimize acoustic resonance
• Universal 100V-240V power supply
||42 Watt RMS
||½ inch (13mm)
||4 inch (116mm)
|Controls on Cabinet
||Volume +/- , Bass +/- , Treble +/- , On/Off
||Volume +/-, Mute, Selezione Ingresso
||V4.0, A2DP and AVRCP protocol
||Microphone Dynamic Range: 50~30dBV