Very high performance 4-channel mixer.
It is ideal for the preparation of Classrooms and Didactic Laboratories or of Meeting Rooms thanks to the possibility to connect up to 2 Conference Microphones + 2 Standard Microphones.
The channels have the following Special Functions:
1. Adjustable GAIN input sensitivity (for both MIC and LINE), this allows perfect adjustment.
2. THREE-band equalizer for the regulation of LOW, MEDIUM and ACUTE that allows to adjust the Voice Bandwidth at best.
3. Adjusting the Built-in Digital Effect, allows you to give an Echo effect and adjust its intensity for each channel.
4. Adjustment of the separate AUX output to drive a separate audio monitor.
5. Volume control with SLIDE, much more practical and precise (as well as superior quality) compared to rotary potentiometers.
6. BALANCED MIC Inputs (channels 1/2) with 48Volts PHANTOM power supply for high quality microphones.
7. LINE inputs for connecting “Unbalanced” microphones with the standard 6.3mm standard Jack or to connect musical instruments, Computers, Tablets, Smartphones.
USB input with standard functions for playing audio tracks (Play, Pause, Forward, Back) allows listening to MP3 files. In the educational field it is extremely useful to be able to play Lessons or other content without having to use other external devices, a Pen is sufficient.
The volume of the USB port is adjustable from 3/4 channels.
The Mixer incorporates a Digital ECHO Processor with dedicated controls to adjust repetition and delay
Other important features to mention:
1. General controls both EFFECT and AUX.
2. General RCA Stereo Inputs and Outputs to connect the Mixer to external recording systems, or to another set of powered speakers.
3. Headphone output with independent adjustment