QUALITY SOUND IN LITTLE SPACE
6 Active broadband and 2 passive loudspeakers (to enhance the bass) allow the EDU M-PRO to reproduce with the utmost fidelity both the SPEECH and the whole musical spectrum (music, films, documentaries, online videos, etc.).
The two Passive drivers, whose size and position have been calculated with a precise algorithm, manage to get us an extremely faithful and pleasant sound spectrum to listen to. This type of passive driver is used precisely in cases where it is necessary to generate full-bodied bass but there is little space available due to the small size of the cabinet. It is much more effective than the common Reflex fittings because the rubber membranes are able to move a lot more air (about double).
INTEGRATED PROFESSIONAL UHF RADIOMYCOMPHONE SYSTEM
The Empire EDU M-PRO system has a UHF receiving system, with 3 selectable frequency bands, integrated. The following accessories are supplied: a Lavalier microphone, a Neck microphone and a wireless transmitter.
The very small but powerful transmitter is very simple to use, designed especially for those who are not practical: just a click to turn it on and you’re done. The Lavalier microphone is small and can be placed on a tie, a jacket, a T-shirt, etc.
The Neck microphone is more practical because it is enough to wear it around the neck and allows a better reproduction of the voice as it is positioned closer to the mouth.
THREE DIFFERENT RADIO FREQUENCIES
In the following image you can see the microphone frequency selector. This allows you to use multiple systems in adjacent or very close rooms without disturbing each other.
The incredible efficiency of the six 12ohm active speakers in Paper Cone + Rubber Edge (USP technology) and the generous power of 98 Watts make the EDU M-PRO also suitable for large rooms (up to 200 people).
Just a simple CLICK on the Volume button, located on the front of the right speaker and the system turns on. With the same button you can also adjust the volume of the speakers. The volume of the wireless microphone foresees its own regulation thanks to the receiver positioned inside the right speaker: on the side of the speaker there is a knob to raise or lower the volume of the voice transmitted by the microphone.
The supplied wireless remote control allows you to adjust the volume, bass and treble of the speakers as you like.
THE REASON TO HAVE TWO STEREO INPUTS
Two inputs allow the simultaneous connection of two devices for maximum versatility.
For example, you can connect a computer to an input and a smartphone to the other. If you need Bluetooth you can connect the handy Empire Soundmax BT-102 (right picture): an excellent Bluetooth receiver that allows you to add this technology to any audio system.
A stereo RCA cable – 3.5mm 3.5mm Minijack is supplied with the system. Also the power cable is 5 Mt long to avoid the use of extension cables etc.
The two metal hooks positioned on the back of each speaker make it possible to install them firmly on the wall.
Thanks to a specific algorithm we managed to keep the overall dimensions reduced without compromising sound quality. These measures allow the M-PRO EDU to combine aesthetically very well with the latest generation touch monitors.
• Total Power: 98Watt (THD=10% 1KHz)
• Frequency Response: 120-20K Hz
• S/N Ratio: >85db
• Input Sensibility: 650mv 1000Hz
• Active Drivers: 6x 12ohm Drivers, Paper Cone + Rubber Edge (USP technology)
• Passive Drivers: 2x drivers to emphasize the bass
• Wireless Controller: Volume +/-, Bass +/-, Treble +/-
• Knob/Volume Controller: Volume +/-, On/off VOLUME MICROFONO SEPARATO
• Dimensions: L85xH850xD55 (measures in mm)
• Frequency Stability: <+/- 30PPM • RX Sensibility: -95dBm • Frequancy Response: 50Hz-15KHz +/-3dB • S/N Ratio: >80dB
• Power Output: 10mW
• Range di Frequenza: UHF (682MHZ, 686MHZ, 690MHZ)
• Audio Dynamic Range: >95dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5% at 1kHz • Input Impedance: 2Kohm • Operating distance: up to 50m in open field • Neighboring Channel/Interference: >75dB
• Power Supply: DC1.5Vx2 (AA Battery)
• Consumption and duration: about 10 hours, depending on the capacity of the batteries